Nord Account: Nord VPN Subscription With Life Time Warranty
NordVPN is a Panama-based VPN provider that has been providing online security solutions to millions of Nord Account users worldwide since 2012. Popular among users, NordVPN has grown to become one of the leading names in the VPN industry. This is due to its high security and privacy standards, especially its strict login policy. Unlike other popular VPNs, Nord Account has never been caught sharing information with authorities or rewarding user data.
Nord VPN works on
|Playstation||Nintendo switch||Raspberry pi||Chromebook||Chrome Cast|
NordVPN Best features
|Number of countries with servers||59|
|Number of servers||5460|
|Number of IP addresses||5460|
|Does VPN keep logs?||No|
|Does VPN include a kill switch?||Yes|
|Number of devices per license||6|
Enable the CyberSec feature to protect your computer from malicious theft of sensitive information, botnet controls, and other types of malicious threats online.
- P2P sharing
Download and upload your files securely with Windows VPN. NordVPN provides hundreds of P2P servers without bandwidth limits. It’s a complete Desktop VPN for Windows 10, 8, or 7.
- Choose your location
NordVPN for Windows 10, 8, and 7, let’s connect to servers configured in 60 countries. Just open the map or server list to select the encrypted destination.
- Unlimited bandwidth
Works and plays without us getting in the way. Nord Account will not throttle your VPN connection under any circumstances.
- Packed advanced features
Custome DNSNord VPN Windows system allows you to configure your device manually to use your favorite DNS servers outside of NordVPN’s.
- Protocols shifting If you want to set up the OpenVPN protocol manually, you can easily do that by using OpenVPN open-source software.
- Kill switch windows
NordVPN allows you to specify which programs should be shut down when your Nord Account connection goes down.
Nord VPN Server Locations
|Australia||Singapore||Japan||Hong Kong||New Zealand||Taiwan|
|South Africa||India||United Arab Emirates||Israel||Turkey|
Nord VPN Special features
SmartPlayThese streaming services are compatible with Nord VPN.
|Netflix||DAZN||Rai Play||HBO Max||CW||Salto|
|Amazon Prime Video||Hulu||ITV Hub||HBO Go||Kodi||Yle|
|MSNBC||Disney+||IP TV||Pandora||Sling TV||TF1|
|Funimation||Hotstar||YouTube Premium||Globo||ESPN and ESPN+||FuboTV|
|Peacock TV||Fox Sport||YouTube TV||Globo Sportv||ZDF||Paramount Plus|
Devices supported for smart PlayNord VPN allows you to unblock some regionally restricted streaming services on your SmartPlay supported devices.
|Android||iOS phones||Tablets||Android TV boxes|
|Amazon Fire TV devices|
SmartDNSSmartDNS is a NordVPN feature that allows you to set up unrestricted access to streaming content on your smart TV.Smart DNS supported streaming services for Nord VPN
|ABC Go (US region)||Amazon Prime (US region)||Disney Plus (German region)||BBC iPlayer|
|HBO Now (US region)||Fox Now||Showtime (US region||Netflix Originals|
How to set up Smart DNS on your devices.There are 2 main devices that are compatible with NordVPN’s smart DNS feature
- SmartDNS on LG TV
- SmartDNS on Apple TV
SmartDNS on LG TV
- Authorize your IP address in your account profile: https://my.nordaccount.com/dashboard/nordvpn/. Make sure you authorize the IPv4 IP address, not the IPv6 because Nord Account does not currently support IPv6.
- Turn on your LG Smart TV and press the settings on your remote.
- From the settings menu scroll down to a network and select a network connection. Make sure your LG Smart TV is connected to a LAN or wireless network.
- Click on Start Connection.
- Select your network and select another network range.
- Select the Edit Expert Button.
- Select your network connection.
- Scroll down to DNS mode and select the Text tab. Then enter 22.214.171.124 (and 126.96.36.199 if you are allowed a second entry) and press OK
SmartDNS on Apple TV
- Authorize your IP address in your account profile: https://my.nordaccount.com/dashboard/nordvpn/. Make sure you authorize the IPv4 IP address, not the IPv6 because NordVPN do not currently support IPv6.
- Go to General -> Network.
- Click on Wi-Fi at the top and select your network.
- Select Configure DNS -> Manual.
- Install our SmartDNS servers:Set Primary DNS: 188.8.131.52Set Secondary DNS (if available): 184.108.40.206
List of popular routers compatible with Nordvpn.(If you have any dought about your router, Please contact us)
|ASUS WRT||ASUS Merlin||DD-WRT||Gl.iNET||Mikrotik|
Functioning on special devices.TV or gaming consoleApple TV, Chromecast, Roku, and video game consoles like the Xbox do not support built-in VPN functionality. However, you can still use a VPN for secure playback.Most smart TVs don’t support it either, except for Android-based TVs. If you have Android TV, you can download the traditional NordVPN app.There are three ways to set up a Nord Account across all platforms:
- Setting up a VPN on your router. This way, your smart TV, Apple TV, Chromecast, Roku, or video game console will have a VPN connection from your channel
- Sharing a wireless VPN connection from your Windows PC.
- Sharing a VPN connection through an Ethernet cable from your Windows PC.
Onion over VPN
Onion over VPN is a privacy solution where your internet traffic passes through one of our servers, passes through the onion network, and then accesses the Internet only. Usually, you can only access the onion network with The Onion Router (Tor) browser. With Nord Account, you don’t need to download a special browser. All you need to do is connect to the onion server over the VPN. Your internet traffic will be transmitted through the onion network – no additional programs are required.How can find the best server
- Select the country where you want the server to be.
- Click on Show advanced options to select the type of server you would like to connect to and the protocol you want to use.
- This is the name of the server provider, which you will use in the manual configuration of the Nord Account connection.
- This is the server name to which you should connect. Use it to find and connect to a server in our app.
- When you click on Show available protocols, you will see a list of all connection protocols you can use to connect to this server. This is also where you can download TCP and UDP .ovpn configuration settings manually